Facials provide a relaxing and refreshing rejuvenation experience that can also enhance skin health and address cosmetic concerns. At Gallaher Plastic Surgery & Spa MD, we offer a range of facial treatments to residents from Maryville, Powell, and Knoxville, TN.
What is a Facial?
A facial is a refreshing treatment that cleanses and hydrates the skin. These are gentle treatments that are suitable for all skin types. Facials can be used to address minor cosmetic concerns, or to simply enhance skin tone and texture. At Gallaher Plastic Surgery & Spa MD, we offer a range of facial treatments so that patients can receive the facial that is best suited to their treatment needs. Our facials include:
- Acne Clarifying Facial: Our acne facial is a deep cleansing facial that destroys acne-causing bacteria to reduce the frequency and severity of breakouts. These facials can be a great treatment to combine with your acne treatment regimen.
- Sports Facial: The sports facial is a facial treatment designed for male skin. It can help relieve razor burn, as well as damage from the wind and sun, which is common among athletes and outdoorsmen.
- Custom Gallaher Facial: Our Custom Gallaher Facial, is a quick, simple and often very relaxing way to improve and maintain your skin’s overall appearance, especially if done on a regular basis. A typic facial involves thoroughly cleansing an exfoliating the skin, then massaging it to boost circulation, and encourage lymphatic drainage. A mask will be applied, followed by toners and moisturizers appropriate for your skin type.
- Hydrojelly Mask Facial: Our Hydrojelly Mask facial is customized with a cleansing appropriate for your skin. A Hydrojelly Mask is then applied, followed by toners and moisturizers appropriate for you skin type. This results in a truly nourishing facial experience.
- Oncology Facial: Our Oncology Facial is designed for clients undergoing radiation, chemo-therapy, or post cancer.
- Back Facial: The back facial is a facial treatment that is actually for the back. The back can develop skin damage just like the face, and our back facial can be a great option for rejuvenating the skin for beautiful results.
- Laser Facial: Our laser facials include Laser Genesis and Clear + Brilliant, and can be performed on the face and neck. Using laser energy, we are able to address cosmetic concerns that include lines and wrinkles, scarring, uneven texture, hyperpigmentation, and more.
How Much Does a Facial Cost?
At Gallaher Plastic Surgery & Spa MD, the price of your facial treatment will depend on the specific facial desired. Our facial treatments range from $70 to $350. In some cases, discounts may be given for package purchases.
What is the Facial Treatment Like?
The facial treatment will vary depending on the specific facial being performed. However, all facial treatments are completely painless. Most of our facial treatments last for one full hour.
What is Recovery Like Following a Facial?
Our facial treatments require absolutely no downtime or recovery period. In fact, patients often leave their appointment feeling refreshed and enjoying smooth, hydrated skin.
What Kind of Results Can I Expect from My Facial?
In most cases, you will notice results from your facial treatment immediately after your appointment. Many patients enjoy softer, refreshed skin after the facial is complete. However, for cosmetic concerns like wrinkles, acne scars or hyperpigmentation, it will often take multiple treatment sessions to achieve significant results. During your initial consultation, we will discuss your treatment goals in order to determine the number of facial treatments you will need for optimal results.
If you would like to treat yourself to a facial at Gallaher Plastic Surgery & Spa MD, contact us to schedule your initial consultation. We welcome patients from Loudon, Maryville, Knoxville, and the neighboring areas of East Tennessee.