Facials provide a relaxing and refreshing rejuvenation experience that can also enhance skin health and address cosmetic concerns. At Gallaher Plastic Surgery & Spa MD, we offer a range of facial treatments to residents from Maryville, Powell, and Knoxville, TN.
What is a Facial?
A facial is a refreshing treatment that cleanses and hydrates the skin. These are gentle treatments that are suitable for all skin types. Facials can be used to address minor cosmetic concerns, or to simply enhance skin tone and texture. At Gallaher Plastic Surgery & Spa MD, we offer a range of facial treatments so that patients can receive the facial that is best suited to their treatment needs. Our facials include:
- Custom Gallaher Facial: Our Custom Gallaher Facial, is a quick, simple and often very relaxing way to improve and maintain your skin's overall appearance, especially if done on a regular basis. A typic facial involves thoroughly cleansing an exfoliating the skin, then massaging it to boost circulation, and encourage lymphatic drainage. A mask will be applied, followed by toners and moisturizers appropriate for your skin type.
- Oncology Facial: Our Oncology Facial is designed for clients undergoing radiation, chemo-therapy, or post cancer.
- Laser Facial: Our laser facials include Laser Genesis and Clear + Brilliant, and can be performed on the face and neck. Using laser energy, we are able to address cosmetic concerns that include lines and wrinkles, scarring, uneven texture, hyperpigmentation, and more.
- Hydrafacial®: HydraFacial® is a gentle, multi-step facial treatment that cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates the skin. The HydraFacial® procedure has become a leading facial treatment because it is ideal for all skin types and can be used to address an array of cosmetic concerns.
- Glo2Facial: A breakthrough treatment that unlocks the body’s natural superpowers: Oxfoliate™ with O2 bubbles, amplify with LUX via our lite ultrasound experience, and detox via lymphatic massage. See why this is the gateway to extraordinary outcomes for your skin… and your life.
How Much Does a Facial Cost?
At Gallaher Plastic Surgery & Spa MD, the price of your facial treatment will depend on the specific facial desired. Our facial treatments range from $70 to $350. In some cases, discounts may be given for package purchases.
What is the Facial Treatment Like?
The facial treatment will vary depending on the specific facial being performed. However, all facial treatments are completely painless. Most of our facial treatments last for one full hour.
What is Recovery Like Following a Facial?
Our facial treatments require absolutely no downtime or recovery period. In fact, patients often leave their appointment feeling refreshed and enjoying smooth, hydrated skin.
What Kind of Results Can I Expect from My Facial?
In most cases, you will notice results from your facial treatment immediately after your appointment. Many patients enjoy softer, refreshed skin after the facial is complete. However, for cosmetic concerns like wrinkles, acne scars or hyperpigmentation, it will often take multiple treatment sessions to achieve significant results. During your initial consultation, we will discuss your treatment goals in order to determine the number of facial treatments you will need for optimal results.
If you would like to treat yourself to a facial at Gallaher Plastic Surgery & Spa MD, contact us to schedule your initial consultation. We welcome patients from Loudon, Maryville, Knoxville, and the neighboring areas of East Tennessee.