The surgeons at Gallaher Plastic Surgery offer the best procedures for the entire body, producing an outcome you’ll love.
Here you will find the answers to our most frequently asked questions regarding procedures as well as financing options and help with making arrangements and preparations for your procedure.
The eyes are our most intriguing and revealing facial feature. They draw attention and convey expression. If you are bothered by upper eyelids with excess, drooping skin that makes you appear sad or angry, or by eyes that look tired due to puffiness or bags, cosmetic eyelid surgery may be right for you.
What Is Eyelid Surgery?
In general, eyelid surgery corrects the excess skin, tissue and fat that contribute to puffiness, and bags in both the upper and lower eyelids, revealing a more youthful and energetic appearance.
Who is a Candidate for Eyelid Surgery?
Eyelid surgery can improve:
- Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or hides the natural contour of the upper eyelid
- Excess skin that hangs down from the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision
- Excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the upper eyelids
- Bags under the eyes
- Droopiness of the lower eyelids, showing white below the iris
- Excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid