Skin health problems can occur at any age. Sun-damage, lifestyle habits, and aging can all play a major role in our appearance and self-image. But, we no longer have to undergo invasive surgical procedures to deal with bothersome skin conditions. We can enjoy social events with a newfound confidence. We can celebrate our daily wins like a smooth complexion with a simple non-invasive treatment.
That’s where HydraFacial comes in! The 3-in-1 procedure exfoliates, extracts impurities, and hydrates skin for an instantly radiant glow. HydraFacial treatments can be done in as little as 30-minutes making them ideal for men and women with busy lifestyles.
Treatments are safe and effective for everyone. And, when we say everyone, we mean it! HydraFacials are a great pick-me-up for all skin types, tones, and colors. Even patients with ultra-sensitive skin can benefit from monthly visits.
Aside from improving your overall complexion, HydraFacial can address the following skin conditions in the first session alone;
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Elasticity & Firmness
- Overall Texture & Tone
- Hyperpigmentation & Brown Spots
- Acne Scars & Enlarged Pores
The effects of your HydraFacial can last upwards of 5-7 days or even longer with an adequate skincare regimen. Committing to frequent treatments can restore your skin’s natural health. There’s no downtime necessary either. You’ll walk out of the office refreshed and ready to conquer the day.
Need something extra special? Gallaher Plastic Surgery & Spa MD has got you covered! Choose one of our exhilarating HydraFacial Add-on Boosts for dramatic results tailored to your individual needs.
A few of our favorite Boosts include;
- BRIGHTALIVE BOOST: This fun Boost uses a patented skin brightening complex to target pigmentation problems and provide you with an instantly gratifying glow.
- GROWTH FACTOR BOOST: This unique Boost is perfect for both preventing and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- DREAMBUILDER BOOST: This one-of-a-kind Boost gives you a dream-worthy complexion you can noticeable see and feel.
- BRITENOL BOOST: This is the Boost for patients with sun-damaged skin. It nixes dark spots and leaves skin glowing and radiant.
As you can see, HydraFacial treatments are highly customizable to your needs. Talk to one of our skincare specialists today to create an individualized treatment plan to meet your short and long-term goals.
To learn more about HydraFacials schedule a consultation with at Gallaher Plastic Surgery & Spa MD in Knoxville, TN or call (865) 671-3888.