When you picture facials, do you imagine spa-like treatments that are meant more for relaxation than they are for delivering results?
Then it’s time to introduce yourself to the HydraFacial MD, now available at Gallaher Plastic Surgery & Spa MD in Powell, Tennessee!
What Are the Benefits of the HydraFacial MD?
The HydraFacial MD is more than a facial – it’s an innovative breakthrough in skin resurfacing that targets a number of complexion issues, including:
• Dead and dull skin layers
• Blackheads and impurities
• Uneven complexion
• Lackluster skin
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• And more!
The HydraFacial MD works by combining the powers of exfoliation, peels, and extractions with proven serums designed to boost your best skin results ever. With every step of the 7-stage HydraFacial process, glowing and gorgeous skin will be unearthed.
Whether you suffer from fine lines or want the kind of skin that glows from within, you’ll want to add the HydraFacial MD to your arsenal of anti-aging skincare!
What Can I Expect From My Procedure?
The HydraFacial MD follows seven steps to help unleash your best skin ever. These steps are:
• Vortex Exfoliation – Dead skin cells are removed to help reveal your healthiest skin.
• Vortex Peel – A mixture of glycolic and salicylic acid is applied to deliver the benefits of a peel, without the harsh side effects.
• Vortex Extraction – A patented vacuum technology sucks out impurities from the pores to help you achieve perfect skin.
• Vortex Boost – Customized skin solutions are applied to target your specific complexion concerns.
• Vortex Fusion – A mixture of hyaluronic acid, peptides, and antioxidant serums are applied to your newly glowing skin.
• Extend & Protect – You’re provided with all the products you need to maintain results at home.
With so many benefits in just one treatment, isn’t it time you enjoyed your best skin ever?
HydraFacial MD at Gallaher Plastic Surgery & Spa MD
Gallaher Plastic Surgery & Spa MD in Powell, Tennessee (also serving the greater Knoxville and East Tennessee areas) is the premier destination for superior plastic surgery and medical spa procedures, including the HydraFacial MD. Gallaher Plastic Surgery & Spa MD is owned and operated by board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Tom Gallaher. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation with one of our licensed aestheticians. (865) 671-3888