Winter is officially here – and that means your skin might be feeling the change in the weather. Between the frigid air and the excessive, drying heat blasting from your heater, your skin may be in need of some serious TLC by now.
Don’t let the winter blues take the glow from your skin. Gallaher Plastic Surgery &Spa MD in Knoxville and Powell, TN offers the HydraFacial treatment – your skin’s answer to the harsh winter winds.
What is the HydraFacial?
The HydraFacial is the ultimate treatment for tired, dull-looking, and dry winter skin. Whether your skin is parched from spending too much time outdoors or you’re still recovering from the holidays, the HydraFacial can bring that dewy glow back to your skin.
The HydraFacial is performed over the course of six steps:
- Vortex-Exfoliation: During the first phase of the HydraFacial, a powerful serum is used to slough off dead skin cells from the surface of your skin, revealing healthy and younger-looking skin underneath.
- Vortex-Peel: A mixture of glycolic and salicylic acids is applied to the skin, which acts as a peel without being harsh on your skin.
- Vortex-Extraction: A special vortex suction machine painlessly cleans out pores, so you’re left with smooth, clear, and flawless-looking skin.
- Vortex-Boost: During this stage, your specific skin problems will be addressed with propriety, targeted skin solutions.
- Vortex-Fusion: A serum rich in antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid is infused into your skin, providing it with much-needed moisture and protection from harsh winter conditions.
- Extend & Protect: This final stage of the HydraFacial is performed at home, where you’ll maintain your amazing results with special professional-grade serums
The HydraFacial is a comprehensive approach to skin that’s desperate for moisture and TLC. Whether you’re sick of dry, dull skin or want to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, you’ll find solutions with the HydraFacial.
HydraFacial at Gallaher Plastic Surgery & Spa MD.
Ready to say goodbye to dull, tired-looking winter skin? To learn more about this exciting skincare treatment, schedule a consultation with one of our aestheticians at Gallaher Plastic Surgery & Spa MD in Knoxville and Powell, Tennessee. Gallaher Plastic Surgery & Spa MD serves the East Tennessee area.
Call 865-671-3888 to learn if HydraFacial is right for you!